P39 Wikipedia does better in several repsects.
- Institute: given as "Ambrose Swasey Library," not the Green Collection, Oklahoma City. (so does the IGNTP for that matter, although it mispells the name “Swabey”).
- The Bibliography takes note of the sales catalogue, although lsiting it three times is a bit excessive: Anonymus. “Sotheby’s Auktionskatalog ‘Fine Books & Manuscripts’, Auction in New York, 13-18 June,” n.d.
- The ed.pr. is not referred to (P.Oxy. XV 1780).
- There is a LDAB link, but no other ref. to Clarysse-Orsini’s re-dating, in Eph. Theol. Lov. 88 (2012), p. 462 and 470 [AD 275-300]).
- The transcription introduces a new editorial sign without explanation (at least I could not find a list of conventions). [ερχομαι] η̣*n που υπα-
- The INGTP gives [ερχομαι κα]ι που υπα
- The DDBDP uses a simple asterisk to identify an alternate reading: ""Variante κα]ὶ̣ aus Platzguenden eher nicht, anders Ell-Parker."